An important line of defense for the ones you love
It's sad ...... every year we hear about people who die from carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas that is deadly! Not too long ago, carbon monoxide detectors were only for people who had sophisticated alarm systems in their homes. Today most every family is aware of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning and have at least one CO detector in their home. The smartest families have CO detectors installed on every level of their home, including one next to their heating equipment. This is the safest way to protect your family from deadly carbon monoxide poisoning. There is no excuse for not having a CO detector; they are very inexpensive.
Our technicians carry a CO detector on their service vehicle. He will be glad to install one for you. It just might save your life, or the life of a loved one!